During adding sub-domain we were experienced with a problem, we can’t add sub-domain in cPanel. The error message described as “The System experienced a problem during creation of the xxx subdomain“. Although all cPanel on the server experienced same ” can’t create subdomain” problem. This shocking news got ourselves dive into the deep of server configuration.
Check Subdomain solutions in CPanel (solution 1):
Suppose you have a domain twoclock.com and you wish to create a subdomain on this TLD Domain (e.g altafhpatel.twoclock.com). May be if i tried to register it again with the same name. An error code generated, already exist or “The system experienced a problem during the creation of the altafhpatel subdomain” .
You need to consider these points, then you will be able to create sub domain
- Make sure either the same subdomain not available on same account.
- Check the directory name with the same domain (in my case altafhpatel) is already exist.
- Are u exceed your quote to register subdomains. May be you are restricted to create more subdomains.
If these wont work for you then check out the 2nd solution for that.
Subdomain Configuration in WHM (solution 2):
If the above scenario aren’t work for you then you must check your WHM panel for the configuration. Let’s do it step by step.
- Open your WHM and login with your panel by going https://www.yoursite.com:2087 or http://www.yoursite.com:2086
- In your WHM, search for “Tweak Settings” and switch to “Tweak Settings” section – or search for “Server Configuration” option.
- On Tweak setting page you will see a screen like this. Search for subdomains.
- Select the Radio button which says “Allow Users to Park Sub-domains of the Server’s HostName.
Here is the simple solutions describe above but the problem may be persist. Try the solutions 1 because the main reason behind “System Experienced Problem During Creation of Subdomain” error.
Note: WHM resource is not available to everyone. You need to open support ticket to your domain provider. You can even chat live with them with the subject, Can’t add sub-domain in the hosting panel.