Android now become an handy operating system with thousands of features and facilities including High Graphics Games & Applications. Challenging games which are made for Android Devices but but we can’t play those games on PC. Glad to hear that there are some popular Android Emulators available to Play Android games on PC or to Run Applications.
The Emulator we going to share becomes popular and you can Play Android Games on PC without any interruption. It is available on BlueStack Website size is under 400 MB. It Operates as fully functional android mobile, where Mouse & Keyboard works too.
How To Play Android Games on PC
- First you need to go to BlueStack Website and Get Emulator from there. Choose Operating System Windows or MAC.
- Install it in your PC it will guide you through the rest of the installation process. It is easy to install and after installation completion an icon will appear on your Desktop.
- After Double clicking on BlueStack icon on desktop. It will take a bit of time on first run.
Configure BlueStack – PC Android Emulator
- On the first run of BlueStack, Like other Android devices it will ask you to enter your Google Account Login Details. Fill it up so it can synchronize your settings with your Google Account.
- After this it will ask you to select payment then skip it. Go to PlayStore and download your desired game and start playing whatever you want to play.
People also Read Fix Google Play Store Error (6 Ways)
Features of BlueStack
BlueStacks by an American Facility whose CEO is Rosen Sharma. Enabled you to Play Android Games on PC. Run your Android Applications without any interruption. BlueStack is cross platform which has App player and is cloud based. You can run BlueStack on PC and Macintosh as well.
- It Increase 96% Compatibility of Applications then other Emulators.
- Compatibility of 86% in Games rather then other Android Emulators.
- Double Click APK opening in BlueStack to test your own Applications.
- Pre-load Partners like ASUS, MSI, Lenovo etc.
- Camera Integration and also Developer Test Support.
- Multi touch and sensors integrated to use with Touch Screen Laptops.
- Windows Native Graphics Support. So games you can play Smoothly and Roughly.
- Microphone, mouse + keyboard integration.
- Mobile & Desktop synchronizations.
- Moving files between your desktop & PC.
- Android on TV Compatibility.