Pakistani Passport & UAE Visa – Newborn Baby in Dubai

Make Pakistan Passport of newborn baby in Dubai.You need Parents Passport,CNIC or NICOP.Also you need Birth Certificate(CRC) from NADRA.After CRC you need MOFA stamp on birth certificate from Pakistan Consulate.

Making a new Passports in our own country is piece of cake, obviously it consume time. Resident of Pakistan can make newborn passport in 1 month only. Belong to Pakistan stayed in abroad and having newborn baby in UAE. Greetings for your baby but to live with peace you need Birth certificate and Passport as well as Visa for your new born baby. Learn How to make new Pakistani Passport of newborn in Dubai.

Make your Baby passport Living Abroad. Schedule Online Appointment for Pakistan Embassy Dubai.

3 Steps to Follow for Newborn Baby Passport in Dubai:

  1. Make Birth certificate from Pakistani Consulate Dubai (if baby born in Dubai) .
  2. Apply for Pakistani Passport in Dubai for your child born abroad Pakistan Embassy Dubai.
  3. Apply for UAE visa from Ministry of Dubai for your newly born child.

Birth Certificate of Newborn in Dubai:

Birth certificate for newborn baby in Dubai needs step by step your attention. All steps are easy from S-1 form filling to registration fee.

  1. Complete Form S-1 in UAE (click for Form S from Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
  2. Photograph of your newborn child (current photos).
  3. Birth certificate from Hospital.
  4. Photocopy of Pakistani NIC or Passport for the approval of father nationality.
  5. Registration fee (Cash or may be credit card).


Pakistani Passport for Newborn UAE:

Visit Pakistan Consulate in Dubai to apply for birth certificate or CRC from nadra. Below procedure will guide you how to apply for CRC for your new born baby in UAE.

  • Go to Pakistan Consulate and get the Birth Certificate(CRC) from NADRA.
  • For security reasons they need Parents Passport, CNIC or NICOP and (documents like work place card).
  • Ask consulate reception for the counter to apply the CRC/NADRA for new born baby in Dubai.
  • They will ask you to signature on a document. Some time they need a reference for confirmation either baby born in UAE. (for precaution took a friend if possible for signature).
  • Time may vary for the procedure to receive the CRC from NADRA in Dubai.

Applying for Passport:

Already have birth certificate of your baby, follow the steps below on how to apply for Pakistan passport in Dubai for new child born.

  • After getting CRC you need to get stamp of MOFA on Birth Certificate from Pakistani Consulate.
  • Repeat the same procedure of getting MOFA stamp from UAE consulate as well.
  • Then you will get required Pakistani Passport.

Applying UAE Visa:

The new time frame to make UAE visa for baby is four month. If time frame passed then it consider as a crime and the rules & regulations of UAE Embassy applied.

  • To apply the UAE visa you need to go United Arab Emirates ministry.
  • They will better guide you from the rest of the procedure.

If any of the problem occurs don’t hesitate to ask. We will try to help you regarding Pakistani Passport and UAE Visa. This article is narrated from my Brother Blog Shahid Ahmed Patel

Recently Asked Questioned:

Q: In how many days Pakistani passport of newborn baby in Dubai?

A: Help us to answer this question.

11 thoughts on “Pakistani Passport & UAE Visa – Newborn Baby in Dubai

  1. Dear,
    My wife is pregnant and will give birth in one month’s time. I want to cancel her visa and send her home to give birth but could not do that because her doctor did not allow her to travel and strongly advised her to give birth here. My only option now is to cancel my wife’s visa after delivery. Do I need to obtain a visa for my newborn baby or can my baby travel out of the UAE without obtaining a residency visa?


  3. My Baby born in Abu Dhbai and my Visa is also from Abu Dhbai so we already applied for birth certificate from Abu Dhbai. Now my question is for applying Pakistani passport do we have to apply for CRC to get another birth certificate?

    • Dear Israr, CRC is not a birth certificate it is a proof from nadra that you have Registered Birth Certificate of you Baby.

  4. Our child born in Ajman so we already applied for birth certificate from Ajman Medical Complex. Now my question is for applying Pakistani passport do we have to apply for CRC to get another birth certificate?

  5. Dear sir please guide me what’s the procedure to get viza extension on basis of medical problems. I am having UAE resident viza which will expire in 2018. But now a days I am out of UAE and due to my medical issue i have to stay in pakistan for more than 6 months. In this case what i have to do to save ma viza or to get another viza for UAE.

    • Go to typing center , type an application for overstay abroad, attached supporting documents ie medical certificate and go to immigration office get it signed from high level officer , then go to Abu dhabi airport immigration office they will issue entrance permit valid to be used with in one month. i did this procedure in abu dhabi for my wife, for other emirates i don’t know.

  6. i applied new passport of my baby boy from Pakistan consulate Dubai on urgent basis,as my baby born in Fujairah state
    ,and before signing the form i read it carefully,but when i received by baby passport, i found some mistake that PLACE OF BIRTH is “Fujairah ARE”,IT should “Fujairah UAE” ,instead of “UAE” they mention “ARE”.
    So regarding the problem i need expert advise thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *