Pakistani passport in Qatar can be renewed easily but government of Doha announce rules for passport renewal in Qatar. Visit Pakistan Embassy in Qatar Address given below in grey section. If your passport is going to expire, you need to renew it on time; because 3 year of prison, or penalty of QD50,000 on late renewal. Passport renewal in Qatar should be on time which takes at least 1 months.
One more thing to remember that Visa can not be stamped if passport is going to expire with in 3 months. Visit Pakistani Embassy Qatar address given below the article.
Before: Passport Renewal in Qatar
- Visa cannot be stamped, if remaining time for current Pakistani passport expiration is 3 month.
- Three week or month is required for the renewal of passport.
- Be consistent for time other wise penalty or jail from Qatar Police.
- In case of emergency you need to go to abroad If your passport expired you face difficulties to solve this matter well in time.
- Due to security reasons again saying penalty will be charged or either jailed if passport renewal is not on time.
Process: Renew Pakistani Passport in Qatar
- Take photo copy of Passport (front page where name and other details are mentioned + 2nd page + latest visa stamped page).
- You need a copy of NICOP (National ID of overseas Pakistani) or NIC (National Identity Card).
- Go to Pakistani Embassy. Below is the address of Embassy of Pakistan in Qatar.
- They will give you token to submit the fee. Submit the fee at the counter in the embassy
Urgent 15 days @ Qr.245.
Normal 30 days @ Qr.146.
- Then finally you will be allowed to PMR section where your picture will be taken and your personal details will be collected for quick confirmation you will be given a token.
- Then you can collected the passport at appropriate date they will give you.
Address of Pakistani Embassy in Qatar.
P.O.Box. 334, Plot No. 30, Diplomatic Area West Bay, Doha, State of Qatar Tel: 44832525, 44832235-37 Fax: 44832227 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
That is the process to renewal passport in Qatar. If you feel something missing then you can write back us in comment we will update this article.