WooCommerce has number of features but we avoid to explore. An awful quality is WooCommerce debug features you need to explore. Template debug mode in WooCommerce disabled the overriding of templates files when logged in as Administrator. While in WooCommerce debug mode you will see conflicts your template. It helps in removing the customization issues related to layout and content.
Theme developers override WooCommerce templates file which may cause malfunction to your website (e.g add product or quantity counter stop working) . By turning on the debug mode of woocommerce, you can observe the error and can resolve them but the front-end users or shop users won’t see any error.
WooCommerce Debug Mode
Step by step tutorial on how to enable woo debug mode to save your shop from huge destruction of returning customers.
- Go to WooCommerce -> System Status and navigate to the Tools tab.
- Scroll to bottom and search > Template Debug Mode.
- Check the box before it to enable the debug mode and save changes.
See Screen Cast How to Enable Debug Mode in WooCommerce
View Screen Cast in new Tab .
Purpose of Debug Mode in WooCommerce:
- Template debug mode will not visible to shop visitor.
- They can’t see the errors or information debugged. Easily debug errors and save yourself from loss.
- Feature will only work for logged-in administrators. So moderators are unable to see errors.
- Enjoy developing WooCommerce themes.
Remember debug mode will not show the change to anyone. Only logged in Administrator of wordpress can see the changes as mentioned above. The main benefit of debug mode is to resolve woocommerce errors without disturbing your store users.