WooCommerce has number of features but we avoid to explore. An awful quality is WooCommerce debug features you need to explore. Template debug mode in WooCommerce disabled the overriding of templates files when logged in as Administrator. While in WooCommerce debug mode you will see conflicts your template. It helps in removing the customization issues related to layout and content.
Usually WordPress themes override the WooCommerce templates file which may cause malfunction. By turning on the debug mode your users will not see the changes you made until you turn off the feature.
WooCommerce Debug Mode
- Go to WooCommerce -> System Status and navigate to the Tools tab.
- Scroll to search > Template Debug Mode.
- Check the box before it and save changes.
See Screen Cast How to Enable Debug Mode in WooCommerce
View Screen Cast in new Tab by conschneider.de
Can user Debug Mode Information?
- Template debug mode will not visible to shop visitor.
- They can’t see the errors or information debugged.
- Feature will only work for logged-in administrators.
- Enjoy developing WooCommerce themes.