Blogger gives commenting facility you say whatever you want except spamming. Google blogger make it’s own commenting system like WordPress. Suppose if you do not have Blogger account then what should you use? yes you can allow your users to use Google + Commenting system. Learn how to Enable Google plus commenting system in blogger.
Enabling Google Plus Comment in Blogger
- Login to your account and go to Dashboard. Select your desire blog.
- Go to Google + Tab at left side.
- Check the box Use Google + Comments on this Blog.
If you are using the blogger template which are given by blogger then 100 percent sure that it will work. What if you are using old templates it will not work like that you need to implement some code.
For Old Templates:
- Click on Template in the left sidebar and click Edit HTML.
- Click inside the box of code and then press CTRL + F.
- Search for the code.
- Paste the below line of code just above it.
<div class='cmt_iframe_holder' dataviewtype='FILTERED_POSTMOD' expr:href='data:blog.canonicalUrl'/>
- Click save Template. Google Plus commenting now enable in your blog.