Adding Audio player in WordPress widget was never so easy before WordPress 4.8. From long time users was waiting for audio widget in WordPress. New enhanced audio widget helps you to upload audio from library. You can insert from URL. Learn how to add audio player in WordPress widget without coding.
Adding Audio Widget to WordPress
- Go to Appearance > Widget from your WP dashboard.
- Drag the Audio widget to your sidebar. Where you like to audio appear.
- Upload audio to Media gallery of WordPress or insert from URL.
- An audio player preview will be appear to your widget.
- Click save and your HTML5 player will be ready to your sidebar on website.
Major updates of WordPress 4.8 to add an audio player using HTML5 were embedded using text widget. Now you can add music player widget in WordPress without any code. The new feature of WordPress to add quick music player to your sidebar. Embed audio player widget in WordPress will allow users to create quick audio message to users.